Thursday, September 13, 2012

October 7, 1853--A. T. Maltby to Stephen (Page 2 of 2)

(Page 2 of 2)

should of tryed hard to of raised some money and sent home while I was at the City but I have not ben able to rais money  since I heard of the state of affairs to go to the City and for that reason I attempted to do the Business by letter and that is the reason that I cant inform you of the result   I wish you Success in Settling your Business   My respects to your Self and all Engineering friends 
Yours    (initials)

Stephen Sherwood                              A T Maltby

Note:  Go back to page 1 for most of the labels referred to on page 2.  (Most of the labels  apply to Page 1 of this letter and the notes associated with it.  There wasn't room provided in the template for all the labels from page 1 so they were included with page 2)  

No comments:

Post a Comment